Job Application Point is a website that features dozens of job application guides and career tips. Our aim is to help today’s job-seekers become better prepared to handle the highly competitive job market.
In the second edition of our scholarship program, we will award $500 to a college or university student who is able to demonstrate their commitment to education, has a current GPA of at least 3.0, and will submit their application based on the following requirements:
How to Apply
In order to apply for our scholarship, please send the following details by e-mail at email@example.com:
- Full name
- Current address
- Phone number
- Current college/university name
- Proof of enrollment
- An essay on the following topic:
“You’ve just come across an announcement for your dream job. What is an unconventional and effective way that you would get the recruiter to notice your application?”
The essay should be between 500-1,000 words long and be submitted in a Word doc. In reviewing your essay, we will evaluate the following: proper use of grammar, writing style, originality, and the ideas that are being conveyed.
The final date to submit your application is April 15, 2018.
Our team will carefully evaluate all applications and select a winner by April 30, 2018. The winner will receive an e-mail notification and the final announcement will be made on our dedicated scholarship page. If the winner does not respond to our e-mail within 7 calendar days, the scholarship will be awarded to the second-best applicant.
Other Scholarship Rules & Regulations
- By submitting your application, you certify that all the information provided is 100% true. If the information found in your submission is discovered to be false, we reserve the right to disqualify you both from the present competition, as well as from any future competitions that our organization decides to launch.
- If you are granted the scholarship, you hereby grant us the right to publish your name and your essay on our website.
- The applicant must not be a previous winner of one of our scholarship contests.
- If your essay is found to be plagiarized, your application will be disqualified.
- The scholarship shall be sent directly into your university’s account and will be directed towards your school tuition. Please allow up to 60 calendar days for the funds to be transferred.
- If you are chosen for this scholarship and do not respond by e-mail within 7 calendar days, we reserve the right to award it to the second-best applicant. Please make sure to check your Inbox and your Spam folders carefully around the date of the announcement.
- As the official recipient of this scholarship, you may be asked to provide us additional information, such as a copy of your ID. Please note that our organization will never disclose the applicants’ personal details to third parties without their specific permission.
In the process of awarding this scholarship, Job Application Point will not discriminate any students on the basis of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion or disability. We are determined to provide a fair opportunity for students that wish to advance their education and become the prepared professionals of tomorrow.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and wish all applicants best of luck!