CVS is a company that works towards providing better healthcare for clients. It offers these services through flagship branches such as CVS Caremark, Pharmacy, Minute Clinic and Coram specialty infusion services. Since its establishment, the healthcare firm has been driven by their logo “health is everything” and currently serves forty-eight states with innovative medical products. CVS is an equal opportunity employer that provides you with an opportunity to take part in lifesaving activities. This review gives you an in-depth discussion of the CVS job application process, a list of the available jobs, working hours, payment details, and requirements.
CVS Company General Career Info
CVS offers a variety of job opportunities in their different divisions: pharmacy, customer care, and pharmacy tech.
Their pharmacist careers which include the most trusted members of the CVS healthcare team. These jobs involve providing patients with advice and guidance on the best care methods. They enable you to interact with friendly and collaborative CVS personal providing you with an opportunity to grow your abilities too.
Customer care careers which entail offering support to the CVS corporate members are also available. These opportunities provide reliable tools and resources to facilitate your career growth. Another job category in this company is the pharmacy technician career. It revolves around maintaining timely and accurate filling of prescriptions. Therefore, the company requires applicants to show prior experience in their CVS pharmacy job application if any.
In the minute section of the facility, employees get an opportunity to benefit both their careers and the patients. They are empowered to make autonomous decisions necessary in the patient treatment process. CVS also offers an internship program for students. Throughout their training, interns receive a real-world experience that will come in handy later in their careers.
The company awards better-performing interns with incentives to facilitate the learning process. That sums up the available jobs you need to consider in your CVS job application online.
Before becoming a member of the CVS team, you have to start from a CVS job application process. The process is carried out through the CVS online job application portal. You can also go to the official career page, select a particular job opening, after which you will receive a prompt to create an account. This section provides you with a step by step walkthrough on how to go about the entire process.
CVS Job Application Guide
1. Go to the CVS careers portal and start looking for an opening that fits you. If you don’t know exactly where to start, the best course of action is to use the advanced search function.
2. Use the criteria on the right to filter your results.
3. Once you find a job that interests you, click on the position title to see its full requirements, salary information, and other details.
4. Create your CVS job application account using a working email address and a strong password.
5. Sign in to your portal and commence the formal CVS job application process.
6. The first step involves filling the CVS job application form with reliable information. Such information includes your contact details and qualifications. See further details in the CVS job application pdf.
7. Upload an up-to-date resume into the text box provided in your portal.
8. Continue to the work history and education fields and fill the slots with valid information. If you have the certificates that support these documents, you can append them later in your CVS job application form to better your chances of getting the job.
9. The next stage requires the applicant to select whether they’d like to work part-time or full-time. In addition to that, the applicant should also indicate the available days that fit well with their schedules in the case of part-time jobs and internships.
10. After that, provide a list of your references which your potential employer may contact for vital information needed to assess your CVS job application.
11. Conduct a quick survey of the taxation policies before eventually reviewing and submitting your CVS job application to the human resource team.
CVS Company Job Openings
Through this position, employees provide better access to lower cost quality healthcare facilities. A pharmacy manager plays a key role in delivering the company objectives, modeling values and providing genuine and certified care for the CVS patients. The manager leads the other pharmacy staff such as the technicians. When you win this post, you will be in charge of overseeing the operations in a particular CVS branch.
• Ensuring patient safety
• Enforcing pharmacy professional practice
• Regulating the operations within the pharmacy
• Quality assurance
• Management of personnel and supervision of customer service
Before carrying on with your CVS pharmacy job application, ensure that you have a valid pharmacy license of practice. An immunization certification from any certified organization such as APhA is also a vital requirement. In the education requirements, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from an accredited institution.
Working Hours and Salary Information
The pharmacy manager position is a full-time job attracting a total salary of up to $152,669 all compensations inclusive. More specifically, these employees are paid $62.79 hourly for their eight-hour shifts.
Customer Service Manager
This job description entails managing customer service functions by planning, analyzing and coming up with viable solutions. Once you qualify, you will handle the provision of directives on performance, quality assurance, revenues, and budgeting.
• Managing Aetna supervisors both directly and indirectly
• Customer care quality assurance
• Working in collaboration with group leaders, supervisors, and operatives in the data gathering and issue resolution sectors
• Forecasting and analyzing budget statistics weekly or monthly
• Review the performance of staff members and identify training requirements
• Reviewing CVS job applications
Perfect oral and written skills are the essential qualities of an excellent customer service manager. In your CVS job application for this post, you must demonstrate the ability to interpret business strategies to attainable objectives. You must also be a graduate with a bachelor’s degree to be considered.
Working Hours and Salary Information
The base pay for the customer service managers is $11 per hour and can go up to $17 depending on your qualifications and performance. It is a full-time job and the working hours vary with client demand.
Pharmacy Technician IV
This job involves compounding as well as other duties relating to the provision of infusion therapy.
• Abiding by the local, county and federal pharmacy laws
• Carrying out sanitation procedures and maintaining the cleanroom facility
• Handling pharmaceutical infusion compounding duties
• Pharmacy quality control and assessment
All applicants should have an IV admixture experience as well as a validated license for practice. Besides that, they should also have a certificate of participation in the Omnicare IV Technician Training program. All CVS job applications should include a resume indicating one year practice in compounding infusion services in an accredited hospital.
Working Hours and Payment Information
The average earning of a pharmacy technician IV falls in the ballpark of $23,331 with an hourly pay range of between $11 and $19. Nevertheless, most CVS employees work between 55 to 65 hours every week.
CVS is looking for registered nurses who will work in a developing specialized niche in the nursing department. Therefore, this position provides you with a flexible schedule that will guarantee more time for one-on-one sessions with patients and their families.
• Visiting patients homes to deliver infusion therapy services
• Offer a personalized care according to the treatment plan designed by the physician
• Using your clinical IV training to enhance the recovery of patients in their respective homes.
The company is looking for nurses with robust clinical expertise as well as compassion and sensitivity qualities. The applicants must have a license for practice, particularly in the New York state to serve the targeted Brooklyn area. There are also technical skills required by CVS such as an ability to manipulate data in Excel, office, outlook and word documents. Such skills will come in handy when tracking the patient care activities. Finally, you must also have a driver’s license.
Work Hours and Payment Information
This position is part-time, but the employees should clock in at least 25 hours a week. They should also participate in the on-call rotation as needed. The pay is equally attractive ranging from $75,761-$90,787.
Pharmacy Technician – Narcotics Room
This job involves distributing medications and maintaining an intuitive inventory for all the CII medications.
• Handling drugs in the narcotics room and other designated duties
• Keeping an integrated list on the available drugs and their demand
You must have attended high school and have a diploma or degree to file for this CVS job application. Also, a prior experience in a narcotics facility within a hospital or pharmacy is required. Finally, you should have a certificate of a pharmacy technician from the state pharmacy board of Florida.
Work Hours and Payment Information
It is a full-time job that pays from $9 to $19 per hour depending on your experience.
CVS Company Hours
The CVS Company is always open twenty-four hours a day throughout the week.
CVS Company Contact Details
The CVS customer service is reachable via mobile through their number +1 888-607-4287 every Monday through Friday from 8.30am to 7.00pm. For other issues concerning tracking your CVS job application, visit the customer support page.