Job Application Point is an up-and-coming career publication, that aims to provide comprehensive guides and resources on how to apply for various jobs and positions.
Our $500 scholarship is open to all college/university students, who are currently enrolled at an accredited United States institution. On top of that, the applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in need of financial aid
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submit an original essay, based on the specifications mentioned below:
The applicant must write an essay on the following topic:
“Imagine you were attending an interview for your dream job and the recruiter lets you ask the questions instead. What are the top three questions you would ask in order to get the interview? Provide arguments.”
The essay should be between 500-1,000 words and be submitted in a Microsoft Word doc. Your content will be evaluated based on research, originality, grammar, and writing style.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for our scholarship, please provide the following information:
- Personal details (First and Last name; Telephone No; Current Address)
- College/University Name and Website
- Average GPA
Applications will be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1st, 2017.
- All plagiarized content will be disqualified
- All incomplete applications will be disqualified
- If your information is found to be untruthful, your submission will be disqualified and you will not be considered for our future scholarships
The winner will be notified via e-mail by July 8th, 2017. Please make sure to check both your Inbox and your Spam folder during that time. If the recipient fails to reply within 5 business days, the scholarship will go to the second-best applicant.